English is a language and a practical skill which is learnt only by practicing. The English language is used throughout the world. It helps you to communicate all over the world. English is quite easy. It is similar to French and German. It is a popular language so we can learn it from many resources. English is used in many sectors such as business, travel, science, aviation, IT etc..
5 I’s of English Language
- Intelligent thinking
- Interdependence Imagination
|Course Type||Diploma Course / Certification|
|Duration of the Course||3 Months to 1 Year|
|Eligibility||Minimum class 10 qualified|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam based / Personal Interview-Based / Merit Based|
|English Speaking Course Fee||Between 5,000 to 25000 Rs|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2 Lakhs – 5 Lakhs Per Annum|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Schools, Colleges, Publishing Firms, Advertising companies, etc|
|Job Positions||Language Trainer
Front Desk Executive
Tourist Guide etc.
English Speaking Course Syllabus
- Listening: Listening to texts, listening to CDs, Trials of a good listener
- The Pronunciation: Phonetic Symbols consonants & Vowels with illustrations in use
- Listening & Comprehension: Interpretation of texts based on the question-answer. Interaction among students
- Reading Skills: Techniques of reading. Reading comprehension of unseen pages, Identifying the context & the central idea
- Vocabulary & word formation: From different texts & dictionary
- Basic Grammar: Prescriptive/descriptive approaches grammaticality – acceptability –appropriateness-grammar in context- grammar in spoken & written
- Practice: Exercise on different grammatical constructions, Identification of the grammatical devices forms different texts like newspapers, poems, stories, etc.
- Words & phrases used for conversation: Making statements, questions, order & suggestions – denying –rejecting-disagreeing-possibility-ability, permission, obligations, etc.
- Public speech
- Telephonic Conversation